-
October 18th, 2004, 11:53 PM
#131
Senior Hostboard Member
I made the thread.
Whats the sentinel beam?
-
October 19th, 2004, 12:02 AM
#132
Inactive Member
You know those flying Sentinels? The red beam they shoot? That.
-
October 19th, 2004, 12:04 AM
#133
Senior Hostboard Member
Ahhh, i getcha. I wish they'd include things like Pelicans and Sentinels in multiplayer somehow.
-
October 19th, 2004, 12:13 AM
#134
Inactive Member
I know there won't be Pelicans, but they might could even release flood for multiplayer using downloadable content, along with Brutes and other races, and even human ODSTs.
-
October 19th, 2004, 12:21 AM
#135
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, the potential is huge. They can completely alter the game through downloadable content, with a 40Gig HDD. Perhaps thats why they havent announced Halo 3 already; while they have the story ready, they can just update the gameplay all they want with the second installment.
-
October 19th, 2004, 12:32 AM
#136
Inactive Member
That's true. I'd like to see them start work in Halo 3 for XBox, though, or maybe they got all they could for XBox and are waiting for the new one to be released and use it as a launch title.
-
October 19th, 2004, 12:55 AM
#137
Senior Hostboard Member
Xbox - Halo = Failure
While there may be a lot of good games for the console, this is the game that got people to go out of their way specifically to buy it. It'll no doubt be on the Xbox Next.
Just listened to the Halo 2: MJoinder Mix, and im very impressed. Ive always liked Steve Vai, but the very fact he contributed to this game has made me respect him two-fold. Very good guitar performance!
-
October 19th, 2004, 01:02 AM
#138
Inactive Member
I haven't listened to it, I'm waiting for the game.
-
October 19th, 2004, 01:04 AM
#139
Senior Hostboard Member
Im not sure where it'll appear, but you can listen to it legitimately through a trailer presentation on various websites. Might be worth buying the soundtrack to this one...
-
October 19th, 2004, 01:06 AM
#140
Inactive Member
True. I'll just wait though.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks